A job that pays well is something we all want. There is no denying that Computer courses tend to provide the highest paying jobs, but you may be questioning which are the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary which can lead to lucrative and varied employment options. The Computer world and technology have been booming and growing enormously. This has caused the generation of new job openings and the existing job profiles are being redefined to match the pace and changes in the Computer sector. Due to this, Computer courses are among the most popular courses after 10th and 12th and a profession in the field of Information technology is the most in demand.
Choosing the best Computer course after 12th for high salary may seem like finding a needle in the haystack because there are simply too many options to pick from. In this article, we have enlisted some of the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary along with their complete details to make the job of selection a little easier for you.
Top 10 Best Computer Courses After 12th For High Salary
Information Technology, Data Science, Cyber Security, and Artificial Intelligence are among the top Computer courses after 12th for high salary in India. The average Computer Science package in India is INR 18,06,881 per annum. According to LinkedIn jobs reports, Data Science is one of the most in-demand careers of the century and has traversed a growth projection of 650% since 2012. In June 2022 alone India recorded over 1.37 lakh jobs vaccine. Some of the popular and best Computer courses after 12th for high salary are:
|Course Name||Top Colleges||CTC (Avg) INR|
|Information Technology Engineering||IIT Bombay||4.4 L|
|Data Science||Indian Institute of Management |
|Cyber Security||International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore||4.2 L|
|Web Designing||Kalindi College||1.5 – 2.8 L|
|Artificial Intelligence||Indian Institute of Technology |
|6.5 L – 9.0 L|
|Machine Learning||Chandigarh University||6.9 L|
|Game Development||Vels University||1.5 – 12.3 L|
|Hardware and Networking||IIT Delhi||2.2 – 2.4 L|
|Software and Programming Languages||Thapar Institute of Technology||5.2 L|
|Computer Science Engineering||IIT Madras||0.2 -25 L|
Top Computer Courses In-demand In India
Revamped business models have posed the need for restructuring the education system to introduce new learning avenues and programs that are focused on developing and training talent for the future workplace. Now more than ever the world needs technologically sound and trained employees across industries.
We have prepared the list of the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary which can render the students into prestigious jobs and competitive packages.
|Field of Interest||Popular Courses||CTC (Avg) INR|
|Software Development||BTech in CSE||3.75 LPA|
|BTech in IT||0.2-5 LPA|
|BSc in Computer Science||6.7 LPA|
|Data Science||BSc in Data Science||8.1 LPA|
|BCA in Data Science||7 LPA|
|BTech in Big Data Analytics||10 LPA|
|Machine Learning||BTech in Artificial Intelligence |
|BSc in Artificial Intelligence||3.4 LPA|
|Cyber Security||BCA in Cyber Security||5.02 LPA|
|BCA in Cloud and Security||7.8 LPA|
Best Computer Courses After 12th For High Salary: Job Profiles
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Artificial intelligence has triggered a shift in the technology industry, changing the way people think, learn, and operate in a variety of fields. It is considered the skill of the century that has marked its presence everywhere. What’s exciting is that AI is more prevalent than people realise, from Siri to Google Home. The technique of stimulating human intelligence by computer systems to solve complicated issues and make predictions and classifications based on data is referred to as AI.
AI is gradually taking over the world, owing to its ability to process massive amounts of data and make predictions faster than humans.
- Employment Scope: Artificial Intelligence Architect, Artificial Intelligence Researcher, Machine Learning Engineer.
- CTC (average) for AI Skills: AI Engineer salary in India varies between ₹ 3.0 Lakhs to ₹ 20.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.5 Lakhs
Being a game developer is a very entertaining and interactive career to be in. Video games have become an important part of the fabric of modern society. Game designing is about creating experiences for players that combine the art of storytelling, artistic vision, and technical capabilities for publishing games. Game designers are the forces behind giving users a cohesive product experience. You need to have three P’s to become an extraordinary game designer passion, patience, and perseverance.
- Employment Scope: Video game designer, Video game developer, Software developer.
- CTC (average) for game designing skills: INR 13.6 Lakh per annum.
Are you fascinated by coding? Codes are everywhere, you are reading this because someone has created magic in the background that facilitates this digital experience for you. One of the most popular and in-demand job profiles after BTech in Computer Science is that of a full-stack Software Developer. They are the brain of the IT industry as they develop new software programs to solve real-world problems. Working as a Software Engineer can be both fun and challenging and it also tends to draw handsome salaries.
- CTC (Average): Freshers in Software Engineering can earn an average salary of ₹375,000 per annum, while mid-level professionals with less than five years of experience can earn as high as ₹553,000 per annum, and senior-level experts (5-9 years experience) make about ₹1,375,000 per annum.
- Demand: Software Engineers are in high demand across the globe. software engineers are considered the new “doctors” and “advocates” it’s a smart career option with steady growth and lucrative salaries. 56.3% of professionals, scientific and technical services are given by Software Engineers.
Machine Learning Expert
Squeezing nature into a formula is no less than fascinating. Machine learning makes it possible to see the world through numbers and equations. ML is a subset of Artificial Intelligence and has garnered huge prominence across industries. One of the highest-paying jobs in India ML is expected to grow significantly in the next few years.
- CTC (Average): The average Machine Learning Engineer Salary in India is ₹728,724. Freshers earn about ₹501,058 per annum. Professionals with 3-4 years of experience can earn ₹698,443 annually, while experienced professionals can make as high as ₹1,948,718 per annum.
Can you guess which job has seen the fastest growth in India? In recent years Data Science has emerged as the most preferred career choice among beginners as well as professionals in the ladder of hierarchy. Data Scientists not only receive high salaries but also numerous perks. They are responsible for the collection, storage, maintenance, and interpretation of huge data in any organisation. Every company has data and every data needs a Data Scientist hence the gradual spike in job openings for Data Scientists.
- CTC (Average): Data scientists have made it to the list of the highest-paying jobs in India, with an average salary for a Data Scientist being ₹11,00,000. Professionals with more than 8 years of experience can earn as high as 60-70 lakhs per annum.
It is said that the internet of things without security is the internet of threats. Cyber attacks are inevitable in the rapid digitisation of the world. They are not only here to stay but with advancements in technology they too will evolve. Every company from a fintech business to e-commerce relies heavily on online data and transactions, which makes it important for them to ensure that a strong Cyber Security system is in place in order to prevent any unprecedented network and cyberattacks.
- CTC (Average): Cyber Security salary in India varies between a range of ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 17.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.3 Lakhs per annum.
It is said that “India is a land of Web developers” because of its rapid emergence and need across different industries. Web Developers make the complexities of a website look simpler and ensure its smooth function. Coding, Technical SEO, Visual design, Responsive design, Version control, etc are the skills required to be an extraordinary Web Developer. The scope of Web Development is projected to rise manifold in the coming years. Hyperlink InfoSystem is the top recruiting company for Web Developers.
- CTC (Average): The average Web Developer pay in India is INR 3 – 3.5 lakhs per annum. With more than 5 years of work experience, the average salary rises to INR 5 – 7 lakhs per annum.
High Salary Job Opportunities After BTech In Computer Science
|Job Profile||CTC (Avg) per annum|
|Computer Engineer||INR 4.22 L|
|Multimedia Programmer||INR 4.64 L|
|Technical Support Engineer||INR 4.5 L|
|Full Stack Developer||INR 3.75 L|
High Salary Job Opportunities After BSc In Computer Science
|Job Profile||Avg. CTC PA|
|Website Developer||2.23 lakhs|
|Mobile App Developer||2.42 lakhs|
|Software Engineer||3.12 lakhs|
|IT Supervisor||2.75 lakhs|
|Network Engineer||2.44 lakhs|
Computer Courses To Watch Out For in 2023
The rapid and continuous evolution of technology has brought a massive wave of opportunity for the millennials and GenZ to pursue higher academic courses, especially in the field of Computer Science. There is also a booming rise in IT companies across the world hiring Computer graduates. Some of the leading companies offering lucrative jobs for the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary are:-
|Job Profile||Company Name||CTC (Average) INR|
|Data Scientist||IBM India, Infosys, Impetus Infotech, etc||10.5 LPA|
|Full Stack Developer||Accenture, Dell International, etc||6.5 LPA|
|AI/ML Architect||Infosys Technology, IBM, Accenture, etc||22.5 -28.8 LPA|
|Machine Learning Engineer||Amazon WBS, TIBCO, Prolifics, etc||7.8 LPA|
|Cyber Security Engineer||Marico Limited, Crane Co., Indigo, Philips, |
RSA security etc
|Web Developer||TATA Consultancy, Google, Adobe, Cisco, |
|Computer Graphics||Landor, Wolff Olins, Meta Design, Happy Cog, The Chase||19 LPA|
|Game Developer||Nintendo, Ubisoft, Sony Interactive Entertainment, |
Activision Blizzard, Epic Games, Gameloft, etc
|Software Developer||CISCO, Amazon, JP Morgan Chase, Accenture, Capgemini, Google, etc||6.2 LPA|
|Robotics Engineer||KUKA Robotics Corp, EDAG, Addverb Technology, |
Briantech, iRobot, Diligent Robotics, etc
Best Computer Courses After 12th For High Salary In Government Jobs
|Course Name||Provider||CTC (Avg) INR per annum|
|Data Entry Operator course||ITI, Coursera, Udemy, edX||0.2 – 3 L|
|Advanced Diploma in Computer Application||BCC, Excel class, IISDT||3.6 – 5L|
|O’ Level Computer Course||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)||1.2 – 4 L|
|Bachelor in Computer Application||Christ University, Loyola College, Amity Institute of Information Technology||6 – 8.1 L|
|Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)||3.8 – 6 L|
Best Diploma Computer Courses After 12th For High Salary
|CTC (Avg) INR||Top Colleges||Top Recruiters|
|Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering||2-3||2L||DPG Institute of Management and Technology, Rai University||Aerospace and Defence Sector, Healthcare Companies, Agricultural Sector, Retail Companies, etc.|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||1-3||1.6 L||Adarsha College of Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia||Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Manager,|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication||3||2.1 L||Acharya Polytechnic||Aerospace Technician, Circuit Design Technician, Broadcast Technician|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||3||2.5 L||RIMT University||Electric Designer Engineer, Junior Engineer, CAD Engineer, Field Engineer|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics||2-3||1.4 L||Government Polytechnic Mumbai||Electronics Engineer, Communication System Manager, Communication Operator, Radio Journalist, Technical Head, etc.|
|Diploma in Computer applications||1||2L -5L||Jamia Millia Islamia||Computer Operator, Web Designer, Accountant, Software Developer, C++ Developer, etc|
Tips For Getting The Best Computer Courses After 12th For High Salary
- Hierarchy of Degree: What degree level are you aiming to pursue? Which field is necessary for your career path and professional development? Different degree levels serve specific purposes. The more qualified you are the better job prospects you can bag. So choose your degree wisely considering your interest, eligibility, and goals.
- Learn skills outside your degree program: Don’t rely entirely on your course to sharpen your skills. You must learn to take benefit of outside resources be it computer science blogs, apps, podcasts, part-time online courses, etc to develop your skillsets. Identifying valuable resources is a trait that successful computer science engineers have.
- Grow your network: At a time when the computer community is growing wider with every passing day, it is becoming vital to leverage your existing contacts and explore internships or freelance projects. College years are the perfect time for networking so that four years down the line when you’re walking out of the college gate with your degree you have a strong network that can help you establish yourself in the workforce.
- Research the top recruiting companies: researching the top recruiting companies can streamline your workforce productivity, give clarity, and make the choice of selecting the career path easier for you. A clear vision about which company you are aiming for can prove beneficial in the selection process.
- Get Started: Don’t keep waiting for bagging your dream job, start with any suitable entry-level work. You can continue your job search later but you need to get your foot in the door.
Following these tips can for sure help in your journey to land your Computer Science dream job.
Factors Affecting The Average Salary of Computer Science Graduates
- Location: The average salary of a Computer Science graduate depends on where you live. Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi NCR, etc offer some of the highest-paying IT jobs compared to other states in India. These correlate with the cost of living as these states have higher prices than the rest of the country.
- Experience level: Most companies negotiate the package based on the years of experience you have. The higher and more relatable experience you have the better the chances of bagging a prestigious job with a hefty package.
- Specialization: Computer Science has various sub-fields with broad categories. To secure a high-paying job you must know about the trending specialisations. Earning expertise in one particular field followed by a subsequent job title carries unique weightage and pay.
- Type of Position: Similar to the expertise you offer in the company and subsequent positions you choose will have an impact on your average salary as a computer science graduate. Some leading IT companies offer higher salaries with additional benefits than their competitors in the market. It also helps to attract the attention of fresh and new talent.
What’s the Verdict?
There is no denying that Computer Industry is the fastest-growing industry in the world. Best Computer Courses after 12th for high salary is a valid question because it is fair to expect what you deserve. However, it is not a small feat to pick the course that ticks all the checkboxes. Your educational qualifications, skills, and experience level will have a huge influence on your pay.
After reading this article we’re sure you must have gained a reasonable idea of which are the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary, all the available Computer courses are in-demand in India and clarity on how to make it to a reputable company.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which are the best computer courses after 12th for high salary?
Data Science, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Cyber security etc are some of the best Computer courses after 12th for high salary.
- Which course is best after the 12th for the highest salary?
BTech in Computer Science Engineering.
- Which computer course is in high demand?
Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data Science etc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.